J. Rieger & Co. adheres to all safety guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and recommended by Jackson County Health Department. Below is a list of extra precautions we are taking in order to keep both our guests and employees safe.
1. Guests are required to wear masks until they have been seated for their experience, per city ordinance.
2. We kindly ask all guests to adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain at least 6-ft apart from other groups.
3. Please wash your hands, we have sanitizer stations throughout the building for your safety.
4. We encourage you to check in at the front desk for contact tracing purposes.
5. To limit the amount of contact, please ask for assistance while shopping in our retail shop.
1. Employees are required to wear a mask through the entirety of their shift.
2. Employees handling consumables are required to wear masks and gloves.
3. Employees are given daily health assessments and pre-screenings before entering the premises.
4. We have implemented steps to incorporate contactless payments, including offering pay-in-advance experiences to reduce and minimize cash handling.
5. Managers have completed certification in all ServSafe procedures and requirements recommended by the CDC & WHO.
6. Employees have been educated on best practices for protecting themselves and guests from Covid-19.
7. We are continually sanitizing all surfaces, bathrooms, and common areas throughout the day.
8. All team members are responsible for washing their hands at least every thirty minutes.
9. We are sanitizing all touch points after each use.
10. Cashless transactions are preferred at this time.
Enjoy your time with us and we thank you for doing your part to help keep our staff and your fellow patrons safe.