Inspired by a Black Manhattan, this cocktail was designed to pair Caffe Amaro and Kansas City Whiskey. Dry Curaçao, a brandy-based orange liqueur, and the sweet raisin flavor of Pedro Ximinez sherry make this cocktail quite rich and complex.
• 1 1/2 oz Rieger's Kansas City Whiskey
• 1/2 oz Rieger's Caffè Amaro
• 1/2 oz Pedro Ximenez Sherry (we use Barbadillo)
• 1/4 oz Dry Curaçao (we use Pierre Ferrand)
• 1 tsp Simple syrup (1:1 Water to sugar)
• 2 Heavy dashes Angostura Bitters
• Lemon swath
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir until cold and properly diluted. Strain into a cold rocks with new ice. Garnish with a lemon swath
Sign up to keep up with us, hear about special events and to receive the latest news.